Tuesday, January 27, 2009

COLD WEATHER???


I know many of you have been experiencing below freezing temperatures this winter. This past weekend it got cool on Saturday, but I didn't consider it cold. I guess it was in the high 40's or low 50's. I snapped this picture of Reid on Saturday morning.

You would think we were living in International Falls, MN.

Here's the thermostat.

I didn't consider 71 cold, but I relented and shoved it up to 72.

They say cold weather is coming tonight and the temperature will drop within the next couple of hours. I think it will go down to freezing north of Houston, but we'll be OK. It's been in the 70's today and I've had the A/C on. I guess before we go to bed I'd better switch it over to heat or my husband and son will be dressing like Eskimos in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Betty, I've given you and your blog an award! Please go to my place to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... 72? I'm so jealous! We've got our thermostat set to 66. Frigid! After living in Texas for 7 years, it's been a difficult adjustment coming back to the Pacific Northwest. I miss warmth! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.