Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I know...

We heard back from the clinical trial nurse.  She indicated he's the first one approved to begin the clinical trial at MD Anderson.  I don't believe he'd begin the trial today if there was something in the scan, but I'm not 100% sure about that and hope and pray I'm correct.  She said he should be there at 1:00 this afternoon.  It sounds like he's just showing up for blood work and the trial drug or placebo and won't be seeing the doctor, but we'll find out more when we get down there.  Thank you for your support...Betty

3 comments:

  1. This sounds promising Miss Betty! Prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah, I'm so glad he's going to be able to start. Now you all can exhale for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord Betty!!!! That is great news!!!! The Lord heard our prayers and answered them!

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.