Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bump in the road?

I don't know what's going on, but I do know that as of yesterday everything was in place for the clinical trial to begin tomorrow.

We just got a phone call from MD Anderson saying that he must be seen in the clinic by the doctor that is covering today for the clinical trial doctor.  We'll meet with him at 4:00.  This was totally unexpected and I'm now worried that something might have shown up in yesterday's scan.  Please say a prayer that all is OK and he can proceed with the trial.

Thank you...Betty

5 comments:

  1. Prayers are being lifted now!

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know something soon. You all are in my prayers always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Betty, let us know. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, I know we e-mailed earlier but just wanted you to know that prayers continue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been praying off and on all afternoon.... hoping to hear from you that all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.