Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just For Fun...Some Christmas Doll Scenes

I haven't put up any pictures of my doll scenes lately, so today I thought I'd share some of my Christmas pictures from past years.  (Fortunately, the dolls don't change much from year to year.)  :)  Right now my poor dolls are still dressed in their Halloween clothes, but I hope to have time this weekend to dress them in their Christmas duds.  These are all dolls from the Vogue Doll Company.  It's a combination of vintage, vintage repros, and modern day dolls.  Here are some of my older pictures.

This was the year we had the Christmas Tree decorating disaster.



And here they are in the kitchen doing their Christmas baking.



And here's a close up of what they're baking.





1 comment:

  1. I love your dolls! I love the miniatures - they even have a KitchenAid Stand Mixer! That's neato!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.