Monday, February 23, 2009

BUTTONS? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?


OK...I'm fascinated with this picture. Those aren't real buttons...it's candy! Amanda at Fresh Vintage showed them on her blog. They're made with button molds and candy melts. She's having a drawing for a $25 gift certificate from Bake It Pretty...the company that sells the molds. The drawing is on Sunday at 8:00 PM. So, head over to her blog and leave a comment to be entered into the drawing. If you post the information about the drawing on your blog you get entered a second time. (See...I'll be entered twice now.) :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inside scoop Betty. My girls love to make candy (and I love to eat it!) and they would just love those molds!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just too cool. Are they like mints? Guess I'll have to go investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, they look just like real buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooo neat. I adore buttons. I will go and visit that blog right now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.