Saturday, November 20, 2010

GIVING THANKS CHALLENGE - Day 20

Today I'm thankful for the rebirth I saw on Galveston Island.  We took a ride down there today and drove along the Seawall and then headed over to The Strand.  I remember on one of our first trips down there after Hurricane Ike I thought the island would never be able to recover.  I was wrong.  It's coming back strong.  They're not there yet, but they've come a long, long way.

For information on the Giving Thanks Challenge click on the button on my sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,

    I found your blog tonight by way of West Virginia Treasures and I love it! I was born in 1950 so I'm a bit older than you. Please stop by and visit me at http://corgisinmygarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Betty. That is just remarkable that they could do anything after all of that devastation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.