Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blogger In Draft Problems

If anyone else uses Blogger In Draft could you let me know if you're having trouble uploading more than one photo into a post.  I never had trouble until a few weeks ago.  Now I can only upload one picture from my hard drive and then I have to leave the posting screen and come back in order to add a second picture.  This has to be done for each picture in the post and it's time consuming.

I also just tried to add a You Tube video and had trouble.  The screen with the thumbnail froze and I couldn't get the video added to the post.  I guess I'll have to go back and do it by adding the html to the Edit html screen.

Anyone else having these problems?  I was really enjoying Blogger In Draft until these problems cropped up.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same problem a month or two ago. I was also having problems with not being able to load some of the blogs that I was following. I kept getting Operation Aborted messages. I then switched from Internet Explorer to Firefox and I no longer have those problems anymore.

    Hope this helps!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.