Wednesday, November 10, 2010

GIVING THANKS CHALLENGE - Day 10

Today I'm thankful for all this crazy technology that allows me to sit here at my desk and connect with people all over the United States...and the world! 

Who would have thought?  It's all pretty amazing when you stop and think about it.

I can google a question and have an answer back in seconds.  I can find thousands of recipes in an instant.  I can visit places virtually that I'll probably never be able to visit in person.  I can connect with people that share the same interests I do.  The list goes on and on.

Yes, today I'm thankful for the technology that has opened up the world to me.


For information on the Giving Thanks Challenge head over to Leah's blog by clicking on the Giving Thanks Challenge on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.