Sunday, January 31, 2010

Check out Jenny's blog...a fun read and a contest!


Jenny Matlock "off on a tangent" is having a drawing for a school room clock (there's a choice of colors) over on her blog. It's now through February 6th.
Normally I don't do these contest things, but in order to enter a forth time I had to post this contest on my blog. In this case I don't mind doing it because her blog is so much fun to read and I welcome the opportunity to tell you about it. Even if you don't want to enter go over and check out her blog. I only found it recently and now when I have a little extra time I go over and read her past posts.
I found this one the other night. It's about her Brownie troop Christmas gift exchange when she was a child. I couldn't help but laugh. Click here to read it. (Note: When I published the post the link didn't work, so I copied and pasted it again. If the link still doesn't work just go back and find her post on December 21, 2009.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun blog. I am off to visit. thanks. cool clock too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.