Friday, November 06, 2009

30 Days Of Thanksgiving

1. I'm thankful for the little squirrel that startled me when I opened the shed door today. There he was hard at work hiding a nut. I couldn't help but laugh!

2. I'm thankful for my Vogue Ginny Doll collection. I've loved Ginny since childhood and can't help but smile when I look at my dolls.

3. I'm thankful that I didn't get too lost in the heavy fog this morning and arrived at my destination safely.

4. I'm thankful that every time I talk to Keith (our oldest son) on the phone he makes me laugh. He's got a great sense of humor.

5. I'm thankful for my daily newspaper. I'd be lost without my Houston Chronicle and hope it will be around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.