Sunday, November 08, 2009

30 Days Of Thanksgiving - Sunday, Nov. 8, 2009

OK...here's today's list right on time. Sorry about having to post yesterday's list today, but I'm not online as much as I used to be.

1. I'm thankful for freedom of religion.

2. I'm thankful we have never known what it's like to go to bed hungry.

3. I'm thankful for hot apple cider with whipped cream on top!

4. I'm thankful for air conditioning...which is a necessity here year round. Even on cooler days we often run it just to get the humidity out. Don't want to live without it!

5. I'm thankful for good television entertainment. In a short while we'll be watching The Amazing Race...one of my favorite shows. (I'm rooting for the Harlem Globetrotter's team this year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.