Sunday, November 08, 2009

30 Days Of Thanksgiving - a day late!

I'm a day late...never had a chance yesterday to post, so I'll do two posts today! I'm already behind anyway because I was a little late finding out abut the 30 Days Of Thanksgiving. Here's Saturday's list:

1. I'm thankful that Reid was able to get a swine flu vaccination while they were still available!

2. I'm thankful for all the good memories I have compiled over the years.

3. I'm thankful for my 2000 Mustang. I've taken good care of it over the years and still enjoy going for a ride.

4. I'm thankful for my backyard. I especially enjoy sitting out on the deck this time of year when the weather is gorgeous.

5. I'm thankful for Grace...our fifteen year old cat who seems to sense when I need her presence. (We'll actually have her fifteen years this month. She arrived on our doorstep the night before Thanksgiving...thus her name. Grace always comes before Thanksgiving dinner.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.