Tuesday, November 03, 2009

30 Days Of Thanksgiving

Two posts in one day?? Hey, there's a good reason.

When I have a few extra minutes I try and quickly scan a few blogs. Today I happened upon Mimi's blog, Our Family Attic. I used to read her blog on a regular basis, but "real life" got in the way of my blog time and so I've been absent for a while. I believe in divine intervention and I don't think it was an accident that I stumbled upon her 30 Days Of Thanksgiving post. I'll try and keep up, but might have to play catch up again. Here's my first five:

1. I'm thankful for the love and support I've received over the last few weeks.

2. I'm thankful that my son was diagnosed with a good cancer instead of a bad one. (Bet you didn't even know there was a good one.)

3. I'm thankful for the wonderful medical care he received at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston. It was amazing...everyone we came in contact with was kind and compassionate. No grouches in the bunch. Just a great group of professionals. The care was excellent! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4. I'm thankful for my family. We're definitely all in this together and we're circling the wagons to fight this thing as a group.

5. I'm thankful for all the prayers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.