Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm kinda tired...

Ran around today. Went to Wal-Mart and bought some things for Dad's assisted living apartment. Took him over and we got the kitchen area set up. They put in the loaner furniture and he said he'd sleep there on Tuesday. Now he says he doesn't want to...he'd rather be here so he can watch the White Sox on MLB.com. I told him I could pick him up tomorrow after dinner, bring him here for the game, and then take him back. Dinner is from 6-7, so that might not work. I think the game comes on at 6:00. Oh dear. He loves those White Sox...this could be a problem. :) I need to go check the White Sox schedule. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Can your dad have a computer there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but I don't think he'd be able to learn to use it. I've tried to teach him to use the mouse but I haven't had much luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.