Friday, December 03, 2010

Update...

The hospital finally called around 6:30 last night...just about the time we had decided they probably wouldn't call until today.  We had to wait for Jim to get home from work since I no longer drive on the freeways in the dark.

We got down there around 8:15 and left after Reid got settled in his room.  I would imagine they started the chemo last night, but I don't want to call his room and perhaps wake him up to ask.  It's before seven in the morning here and I don't think he'd appreciate it.  I'll be going down later this morning.

Your thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betty,
    My prayers are with you always. What does Reid do when he is in the hospital? Does he like to read, do crosswords or is he into watching sports. If he likes to read, is their a genre he likes. Please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Love
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that always the way that they call at the very end of the time frame they give you. Will be waiting for an update when you call Reid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.