Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"A" as in here we go AGAIN!!

Yes, AGAIN!  A new round of Alphabe-Thursday is starting today!  Thank you Ms. Jenny at Jenny Matlock..."off on my tangent" for hosting this event.

I no longer remember how I found Jenny's blog, but I was here for the very first round of Alphabe-Thursday.  I've probably done at least some letters for most rounds.  Sometimes real life got in the way or my 69 year old brain couldn't come up with anything.  However, I always knew that Alphabe-Thursday would be there waiting for me.

I hope Jenny's health improves.  I miss seeing her here!  She is one of the most thoughtful, caring people I've ever met (in person or virtually).   She's always been so supportive when I've had "stuff" going on in my life.  Now she has "stuff" going on in her life and yet she still remembers me (and my son).  Thank you Jenny for being such a special person in my life.

Thank you for hosting Alphabe-Thursday AGAIN!

I am thrilled to be here for another round of Alphabe-Thursday...AGAIN!!!

Head over to Jenny's blog AGAIN for a list of this week's participants.


14 comments:

  1. So does Jenny do any blog anymore? I followed her, but have not gone there for away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandie, Jenny has been doing the Thur party but her health has prevented her from blogging lately. We are all hoping she will be back soon.

      LInda

      Delete
  2. Around Again!!
    Well, Betty, hang on!!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jenny and I'm joining in this round of Alphabe-Thur to support her! I miss her blogging also.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Jenny, funny alphabet again, nice to enjoy it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again indeed ~ Life does interrupt at times ~ Wonderful post and tribute to Jenny and I always love to see your Ginny dolls ~ xo

    Happy Weekend coming to you,
    artmusedog and carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet post. Thanks for putting it into words.
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to be doing this again. I do hope Jenny can get well again.

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2015/05/introducing-alphabe-thursday-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Betty. This post made me tear up.

    I think we're getting close to a neuro answer. But, yeah, I've said that before. ha!

    At least having the next round of parathyroid surgery should give me some relief!

    Here's hoping!

    And here's hoping that our paths (and lives) continue to cross for many, many years.

    You are just an absolutely astonishing woman!

    Thank you for linking and for your support and kindness.

    A+

    ReplyDelete
  9. You and Jenny are so similar. Kind hearted and have ad to deal with so much struggle. Argh....I am always happy that you are here and I am remember your son and the struggles he had. You deserve a gold medal , both you and Reid for all you had to deal with! I am happy you are here and your words are perfect today. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:31 PM

    Jenny is truly a wonderful person. I didn't start until summer school after round 1. It is one of my favorite memes though. Glad she's doing another round.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little world and leave a comment. I appreciate hearing from you.

I do not receive all comments by E-mail and I'm not exactly sure why. I do try and remember to check the actual blog so I won't miss any of your comments.

I do not belong to Google+ and regret that I am unable to leave comments on Google+ blogs.

WORD VERIFICATION: I have NOT set up word verification for comments. However, every so often it appears on my blog even though I have chosen NO in the settings. Please let me know if you encounter word verification when leaving a comment so I can try and fix it. Thanks.